|BLS/CPR Course (Basic Life Support)|
This AHA BLS/CPR course is designed for anyone who wishes to learn how to perform basic life support and CPR. This course is also required by healthcare facilities for health care providers to acquire and maintain employment. This in-class course offers up-to-date information on CPR that are part of the latest published science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
We train our participants to:
- Promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies
- Give high-quality chest compressions
- Deliver appropriate ventilations with a barrier device
- Provide early use of an AED
- Relieve a foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) on adults and infants
- Work as a team member in a multi-rescuer resuscitation
We provide a unique hands-on form of training with a one to one student-mannequin ratio ensuring effective learning and ample retention.
Pulsestart CPR & AED strives to provide the BLS Course utilizing the most knowledgeable and dedicated professionals that are not only certified to teach their respective courses; but have many years of experience in their respective fields. We are committed to cultivating a genuine respect for patient care through the delivery of sound educational instruction. Furnished with the opportunity, our goal is to empower our students with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure a rewarding and successful career in healthcare.