This course requires a Key Code and the Skills Practical.
The HeartCode® BLS/CPR course is a blended learning 2-step program that requires an online component and an in person skills practical. The online component of HeartCode® BLS/CPR uses a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students BLS knowledge and skills in the comfort of their own home. The in person skills practical consists of meeting with one of our AHA instructors either in a class, or at your home or office in order to demonstrate proper knowledge of adult, child, and infant basic life support skills.
How To Complete The Course
- Complete online portion at https://shopcpr.heart.org/heartcode-bls
- Print out certificate of completion
- Attend a scheduled skills session
- If you wish to complete the skills session in your home or office, please reach out to us so we can schedule a session.
- Receive your AHA BLS provider eCard